This exceptional 6-bedroom contemporary property is located in the Supermaresme residential area, the most sought-after neighbourhood in the hills on the coast north of Barcelona.
Designed by renowned architect Erik Morvan and featured in numerous architecture magazines, this unique, grandiose villa makes the most of light and space. It is perfectly situated on the south-facing Maresme hillside with privacy and stunning panoramic views of the sea and the Barcelona skyline.
No expense has been spared, with facilities including a lift, spa with Turkish bath, wine cellar, live-in staff quarters and an annexe currently set up as a home cinema and games area. Motorised glass doors and automatic sunshades make it easy to enjoy the perfect Mediterranean climate.
The 1,570m² house sits on a 6,096m² plot with lush, landscaped lawns, vines, terraces and a beautiful infinity pool with bar area.
The Supermaresme residential area is the most sought-after address on this part of the coast and has seen some very significant property transactions in recent years. It has 24-hour security, CCTV and private sports facilities including tennis and padel courts.
6 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms across 1,570m² of living space on a 6,096m² plot
Privacy and exclusivity within the prestigious Supermaresme residential area
Architect design, artist’s studio, landscaped gardens with pool and panoramic views
Annexe with games room and home cinema
Large staff or guest apartment with independent entrance
24-hour security, CCTV and security alarm, garaging for 5 cars
Share this property
- Swimming pool
- Private garden
- Sea views
- Home cinema
- Guest house
- Staff quarters
- Interior alarm
- Wine cellar
This large property offers 1,570m² of living space with 6 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms.
- Entrance hall with bar and lift
- Main living area with access to a large terrace and swimming pool
- TV area with a fireplace
- Dining room with access to a large dining terrace
- Kitchen with Gaggenau appliances and direct access to a service area on the ground floor
- 3 spacious double ensuite bedrooms, each with its own private terrace
- Utility area
- Staff bedroom with bathroom and kitchenette
- Guest WC
- Generous sized master ensuite bedroom with direct access to the garden, 2 bathrooms, 2 walk-in dressing rooms, a Turkish bath, a gym and sea views
- Double ensuite bedroom
- Large office with direct access to the garden
- Artist’s studio with garden access
- Large bathroom
- Guest WC
- Various storage rooms
- 5-car garage and machine room
- Wine cellar
- Pantry and utility area (with direct access to the main kitchen on the level above)
- Staff quarters comprising an independent apartment with a double bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a dressing room, a living area and a kitchenette (with independent entrance)
- Annexe building, currently used as a games area with surround sound TV / home cinema, a pool table, table football, darts and a card table
The Supermaresme residential area is found in the beautiful rolling hills of the Maresme Coast just 40 kilometres from Barcelona and only 5 kilometres from the nearest beach and marina.
As well as the private facilities on the estate, there are two golf courses within a few minutes’ drive, and the Serralada Litoral Natural Park is on the doorstep, offering a wealth of outdoor activities including hiking, mountain biking and horse riding.
The property is also within easy reach of two international airports in Barcelona and Girona.
Approximate location shown below at owner's request — further details available on enquiry.
This is a rare opportunity to become a part of the exclusive Supermaresme estate, in a mansion that represents the ultimate in comfort, style and exquisite architectural design. It offers total privacy in a beautiful rural location, but is perfectly located for easy access to Barcelona and has 24/7 security for total peace of mind.