- Price Price on request
- Location Sitges
- Built size 700m2
- Plot size 1200m2
- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 5
This grand family home directly overlooks the beautiful promenade and beach of this exceptional resort from its privileged and highly sought after position on the Paseo Marítimo.
Houses of this stature rarely come to market. There are only a few imposing mansions such as this along the promenade, and this one has been in the same family since it was built in the early 1900s.
With 8 bedrooms and a comprehensive range of facilities arranged across 4 floors, the property offers extensive potential as a family home. Outside, the private gardens and pool provide enviable luxurious outside space so close to the sea, and are suited to al fresco dining and entertaining.
The various terraces make the best of the sweeping sea views, whether on the garden level outside the glass doors or on the first floor whose large full-width terrace is accessible from both the corner master suite and 3 neighbouring bedrooms. The roof terrace is a real standout feature, a huge space with breathtaking 360º views and the perfect place for some privileged entertaining.
High ceilings, generous windows and skylights embrace the natural light and give a generous feeling of space throughout. Character features include a tower bedroom with access to the roof terrace, a service kitchen and two large rooms that are ideal for conversion to further bedrooms, a gym, games room, studio or home cinema.
8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms across 700m² of living space on a 1,200m² plot
Historical property in an unbeatable location on Paseo Maritimo on the Sitges seafront
Large private gardens with swimming pool
Extensive terracing on the ground level, first floor and roof, with wonderful panoramic views
Includes large lower ground floor storage rooms ideal for conversion to gym, games room or home cinema.
Share this property
- Swimming pool
- Private garden
- Sea views
- Staff quarters
- Air conditioning
- Interior alarm
This stunning property offers 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, distributed across 700m² of living space and set on on a 1,200m² plot.
- Entrance hall
- Glass double doors into the living area with sea views and 4 separate annexes, all connected by arches / double doors so with the potential to be closed off if necessary
- Glass double doors with shutters leading from the living area to the terrace / garden on 2 sides
- Small service area with steps to the basement
- Main stone stairs leading to the basement with access to the garden and marble stairs leading to the first floor
- Long corridor with very high ceilings
- 6 double bedrooms (4 with access to a terrace and sea views, 2 overlooking the garden at the back)
- Master ensuite bedroom with sea views, a terrace
- Large family bathroom, with access to a bedroom
- Ensuite bedroom room in the tower
- Steps up to a large roof terrace with incredible views on all sides
Lower ground floor
- Steps leading down from the ground floor (living area)
- Large service kitchen with another small staircase leading to the kitchen annexe on the ground floor
- Large dining area with natural light from skylights
- Double bedroom
- Utility room
- 2 large storage rooms that could be converted to office space, extra bedrooms, games room, home cinema etc
- Front porch and terrace
- Large rear garden with lawn and swimming pool
- 2-car garage
- Terraces on upper floors
With its beautiful beaches, Mediterranean lifestyle, cosmopolitan outlook and easy access to Barcelona, Sitges is a unique place to live.
This picturesque seaside town has become an immensely popular destination for holidaymakers and a prestigious location for international families to set up home. It has excellent facilities, a beautiful year-round climate and is famous for its 17 beaches arranged along the broad, manicured promenade and nestling either side of the historic old town.
This house is in the most exclusive beachfront residential areas in the town, fronting the beach and a very short walk from the vibrant centre of town with its buzzing night life, culinary highlights and cultural experiences.
Approximate location shown below at owner's request — further details available on enquiry.
This landmark property has watched Sitges grow in stature throughout the 19th Century, but still retains its place as one of the most impressive residences in town. It offers an enviable combination of beachfront position, extremely generous space and the flexibility to create a truly magnificent family home in one of Catalunya’s most sought-after seaside towns.