- Price €3,500,000
- Location Eixample
- Built size 259m2
- Terrace size 50m2
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
Ideally located right in the heart of Barcelona and boasting wonderful mountain, city and sea views from 2 terraces, this beautiful apartment has been recently renovated in an elegant, contemporary style and is being sold fully equipped and furnished.
With 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms across 259m² including a huge living area and a mezzanine level, this bright, spacious eighth floor penthouse has a non-stop private lift linked to an underground parking garage with 2 spaces. The renovation was completed in December 2015.
Other features include air conditioning throughout, underfloor heating and a sauna and fitness area that could be converted into a fourth bedroom if required. Peace of mind is assured with the alarm, building security and full concierge service.
Share this property
- Panoramic sea, city and mountain views from throughout the property
- Full renovation completed in December 2015 with modern luxury finishes
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, mezzanine level, sauna and gym
- Fabulous wraparound gallery terrace
- Secure underground parking for 2 cars with non-stop private lift
- Fantastic location in the heart of the city
- Sea views
- Interior alarm
- Concierge service
This stunning property offers 259m² of living space distributed across the eighth floor of a prestigious building.
- 100m² living area with a mezzanine level
- Dining area
- Contemporary, fully equipped kitchen
- Master ensuite bedroom with dressing area, Jacuzzi bath, separate shower and direct access to the main terrace
- 2 further bedrooms (1 of which is ensuite)
- Separate bathroom
- Fitness area with a sauna that could be converted into a fourth bedroom if required
This penthouse overlooks Barcelona’s iconic Plaça de Catalunya right in the centre of the city.
This is a truly central location, between the bustling life of La Rambla, the historic elegance of the Old Town and the exclusive shopping and famous architecture of Passeig de Gràcia. With views from the towering Tibidabo mountain to the sea and everything in between, this is the ideal spot to experience all that the Catalan capital has to offer.
Approximate location shown below at owner's request — further details available on enquiry.
You can’t get much more central than this, but the enviable setting high up on the top floor of this magnificent building also ensures that living here combines being in the centre of the action with the ability to get away from it all. And of course the views are amazing too. If you want to make the most of Barcelona living, this is the perfect spot.