- Price On request
- Location Girona
- Built size 1415m2
- Plot size 4810m2
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 9
This exceptional property is the largest residential home on the world-renowned PGA Catalunya golf resort and one of the region's standout luxury properties
This exceptional new-build luxury home is located in the heart of the PGA Catalunya Golf Resort and is, without doubt, one of the region’s standout luxury properties. Completed in 2020, the property is constructed on a double plot of 4,810 m² and, with a total constructed area of 1,415 m², is the largest residential home within the resort.
The property is located on the first line to the golf course, enjoying superb southerly views across the 12th fairway to the hills of the Montseny beyond.
Distributed over three levels and offering the very highest standards of modern luxury living, the property boasts generous proportioned accommodation including 5 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms and several reception rooms.
The master bedroom occupies the entire first floor with large terraces and its own private office boasting far reaching views across the golf course to the natural park of the Montseny. A magnificent leisure area on the lower ground floor comprises a billiards room, a Spa (with sauna and hammam by Effegibi) and gym, a walk-in wine cellar and garage parking for 4 cars.
The large, private, lawned garden has a generous heated swimming pool and a jacuzzi and there are over 396 m² of terraces and porches at both ground floor and first floor level, ideal for al-fresco dining and to take advantage of the beautiful views and sunsets.
Additional features include:
- A lift
- Automatic roller blackout blinds
- Smart home technology – controlled by tablet and phone
- Advanced security system
- Schluter BEKO-TEK heated floors
- Air conditioning (DAIKIN low-noise)
- Central vacuuming system
- Ambient light settings for indoor lighting
- Multizone garden irrigation
- Automatic garage doors
- Garage with RaceDeck floor covering
- Gaggenau kitchen appliances
- Villeroy & Boch, Hansgrohe and Agape sanitaryware
This is one of the largest luxury properties in the region, located in a prime location on Europe’s top ranked golf resort and would make an ideal first or second residence for a buyer who appreciates the finer things in life.
It is one of the largest luxury properties in the region
Prime location on Europe's top ranked golf resort
Outstanding luxury finishes and recreational facilities
Magnificent private garden with a pool, jacuzzi, porches and various areas for outdoor dining, relaxation and entertaining
Share this property
- Swimming pool
- Private garden
- Covered parking
- Mountain views
- Home cinema
- Games room
- Guest house
- Staff quarters
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour security
- Interior alarm
- Exterior alarm
- Gated community
- Underfloor heating
- Wine cellar
- Concierge service
1,415 m² of luxury accommodation arranged over three levels as follows:
Ground Floor (452 m² + 250 m² terraces)
- Entrance hall with Graniti Fiandre flooring
- Kitchen (33 m²) with floors by Fiandre, Artematica marble work surfaces and with top end appliances, including ovens and wine fridge by Gaggenau, Liebherr refrigerators and hob and stone extractor by Bora
- Open plan living/dining room (93 m²) with fireplace by Spartherm, Fiandre flooring and tinted glass doors (Longhi) overlooking the garden. Direct access to a large covered porch with built-in barbecue area
- Guest cloakroom
- Four large en-suite double bedrooms (ranging from 19 m² to 40 m²) each with bespoke designer bathrooms. Three bedrooms enjoy direct access to the garden and one benefits from access to a large private covered terrace
First Floor (195 m² + 146 m² terraces)
- Master bedroom (68 m²) with en-suite bathroom and extensive wardrobe space. Direct access to a large 60 m² roof terrace overlooking the golf course
- Large office (40 m²) with panoramic views across the hills of the Montseny and access to a large 85 m² private terrace
Lower Ground Floor
- Garage (151 m²) for 4 large cars
- Chauffeur bathroom
- Installations / machinery room
- Laundry room
- Staff room / Home cinema
- Gymnasium (85 m²)
- SPA area with sauna, hammam and bathroom
- Large games room (106 m²) with walk-in wine cellar
- Storage room
The property is just a minute’s drive from the clubhouse and from the first tee of PGA Catalunya’s Stadium Course, rated the best course in Spain for six consecutive years.
The nearest airport of Girona-Costa Brava is only a 6 minute drive from the property and the lovely historic city of Girona is only 20 minutes away.
The nearest international school (St George’s) is just 10 minutes by car and the nearest beaches of the Costa Brava only 30 minutes away.
The Catalan capital city of Barcelona is only 1 hour away by car.
Approximate location shown below at owner's request — further details available on enquiry.
A unique opportunity to acquire a vast, one-of-a-kind luxury property located on a world-class golf course.